Monday, February 09, 2009

All of a sudden, I'm glad I didn't write about the "laundry bags incident"

If you have a computer, you know about the "25 Things" meme that is heading all over Facebook at the moment. In fact, if you don't own a computer, you know about this, because other media outlets are also covering the ubiquity of the phenomenon.

Such as the Washington Post. Funny enough, this article got brought up at church yesterday, but I didn't think much about it -- until it was pointed out to me that one of my own responses was actually quoted in the article. (If I hadn't thought about it as little as possible, I would have easily figured out who would be writing such an article.) The piece is written fairly well, particularly given the form.

I'll let you figure out which one is mine. No, I did not poop in my pants as an adult.

(h/t to jenny for pointing this out)

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Written "fairly well"? Zing.

KC said...

You are totally famous now! But, Angela, are you taking that 'not looking attractive that day' lying down? I think a gift is in order!

Speaking of gifts, we totally brought the last alfajore to gymnastics this past weekend, only to remember you weren't going to be there. Now, its fate has been spoken for.