Saturday, November 12, 2005

Those students have no idea how fortunate they are...

...because I only decided to check my email and other blogs after I finished grading their midterms.

Because thanks to JJ, I just found out that Arrested Development has been cancelled.

*wah*

On the (only) plus side, now I can watch less television. All I need is for Lost and L&O:SVU to get cancelled and then I can officially take out the bunny-ears and only use it to play DVDs.

I am actually going to try to participate in this try-to-save-it campaign. I recommend.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Not cancelled, you see. Lots of bloggers have it wrong. It's simply "pulled from the air." Get the distinction? Also, the campaign link doesn't work.

beautifulalexandria said...

Hi,
I don't think I've commented on you blog yet, but I really enjoy it. I was catching up on some of your recent blogs and I laughed uncontrollably at the October 28th entry. I showed it to my flatmate (who also was amused), and he came back a few minutes later to show me the sequel. Thought you'd like to see it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7720839251560849261&q=chinese
If you have a few minutes and are in need of a laugh in the midst of grading papers, type in ping pong matrix into google video and watch that as well.