Thursday, September 22, 2005

"Rita, are you decent?"

"Who, me?" Posted by Picasa


I mean, what more do you want from me? I talked about you extensively in class the other day, even showing a selection from Gilda. I'm even considering adopting a textbook in order to do a whole unit on you next semester. And yet, you still choose to threaten the Texan coast, threatening poor Houston where the other Middents academic (and all of his family, including my closely listening blogging nephew) had been before they fled to College Station today.

Enough is enough, Rita. You once said, "My problem is that men have always gone to bed with Gilda and woken up to me." Well, Rita, how about this time you leave quickly and quietly in the middle of the night instead?

3 comments:

Karamale said...

damn, rita's fierce!

J.J. said...

I love Rita. The force of nature, not the hurricane. She and Grace and Ingrid form the trifecta of cinema beauty.

Middento said...

JJ, I think you just articulated many a cinephile's wet dream.